Phila. apartment fire injures two

February 14, 2008 3:01:48 AM PST
Flames tore through a building also holding a restaurant

An apartment fire in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia has landed two people in the hospital.

Flames broke out Thursday morning at about four, in a building on the 300 block of Allegheny Avenue.

The building houses a restaurant and a number of apartments.

Two people were taken to the hospital, suffering smoke inhalation and burns.

There's no word on their conditions.

It took more than an hour to gain control of the blaze.

So far, there's no word on a cause.


Load Comments