Good Samaritan rescues family from fire

June 10, 2008 2:29:07 PM PDT
It was an especially hot day to fight a fire, but crews in Chester Township, Delaware County had no choice. They were called out to a house fire on Felton Street around noon. It may have started near the gas meter. There was an explosion reported.

One man was inside with his wife and baby. The explosion lifted him off a bed, and slammed him into the ceiling!

A sanitation worker who happened by saw the fire, kicked down the front door, and helped the family to safety.

They were treated at the hospital and released.


Load Comments