Kids clothes in the Lehigh Valley

October 10, 2008 6:20:21 AM PDT
Here's another great tip from our Saving With 6abc message board.Allentown, Pa., is the place to be this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, if you're in the market for gently used children's clothing, accessories, toys, baby equipment and more. 150 sellers will gather in a 10,000-square-foot showroom at the Merchants Square Mall. Items for sale include clothes from newborn up to Juniors sizes, books, baby furniture, videos, Halloween costumes, holiday outfits and new Melissa and Doug toys. Consigners keep 60% of the sale price, the other 40% goes to the organizers. On Sunday, the low consignment prices are marked down another 50%! The hours are Friday, October 10, and Saturday, October 11, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, October 12, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information, click on this link: The Kids Clothesline sale

Load Comments