Flames gut Delco home

October 31, 2008 3:20:08 AM PDT
A fast-moving house fire has left a Delaware County family homeless.

The blaze broke out just before one on Friday morning on the first floor of the home on Anvil Road near Lamp Post Lane in Aston.

Flames raced to the second floor and the attic.

Firefighters had to call extra crews to the scene.

Everyone managed to get out of the house safely.

There's no word on a cause.

The house was for sale.

Click here to get the latest Philadelphia news and headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys.


Load Comments