Fatal carbon monoxide poisoning - Philadelphia News

November 29, 2008 1:43:18 PM PST
Carbon Monoxide poisoning is determined to be the cause of death of a 65-year-old man in a Kensington home Saturday afternoon. A 56-year-old man was found dead in a home at the 2500 block of East Somerset.

The man's girlfriend was taken to a local hospital for minor injuries.

Gas company officials detected high levels of carbon monoxide levels in the house.

Officials say a heater duct malfunction led to the carbon monoxide death.

Click here to get the latest Philadelphia news and headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys.


Load Comments