CO gas overcomes 3 in W. Philly

March 6, 2009 2:55:42 AM PST
Three West Philadelphia residents are in the hospital, after being overcome by carbon monoxide.

Firefighters went to the twin home on the 100 block of North 52nd Street a little after 12 A.M. on Friday.

They pulled people out of the house and took them to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for evaluation.

Investigators are trying to determine if the carbon monoxide leak came from the basement.

CLICK HERE to follow Action News on Twitter

CLICK HERE to get Action News on your website

CLICK HERE to find Action News on Facebook

Click here to get the latest Philadelphia news and headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys.


Load Comments