3 overcome by carbon monoxide

March 6, 2009 9:07:39 AM PST
A missing flue pipe is the suspected cause after three people were overcome with carbon monoxide overnight.Rescuers were called out around 10:32 p.m. Thursday to 118 N. 52nd Street.

They found two people overcome by CO in a 2nd floor front apartment, and one person overcome next door.

All three were taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania to be treated and for evaluation.

Fire officials shut down the building's heating system.

CLICK HERE to follow Action News on Twitter

CLICK HERE to get Action News on your website

CLICK HERE to find Action News on Facebook

Click here to get the latest Philadelphia news and headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys.


Load Comments