6 in Bucks Co. overcome by CO poisoning

May 22, 2009 2:50:08 AM PDT
Investigators say a Bucks County man using a gas-powered water pressure washer to clean his basement, caused six people to be overcome with carbon monoxide poisoning.

It happened just before midnight on Thursday inside a two-story twin home on the unit block of Stacey Drive in Doylestown.

The fumes from the pressure washer overcame four people in one of the homes.

They are being treated at Doylestown Hospital.

Two others complained of being light-headed.

They were treated at the scene.

Everyone is expected to recover.

Firefighters have vented the property.

Follow Action News on Twitter

Get Action News on your website

Follow Action News on Facebook

Click here to get the latest Philadelphia news and headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys.


Load Comments