Possible CO poisoning sickens children

May 29, 2009 1:13:22 PM PDT
Minquas Fire Department and paramedics were called to a home in the 200 block of E. Ayre Street shortly after 3:00 p.m. Friday afternoon to a report of four children sickened with possible Carbon Monoxide poisoning. The children were suffering nausea, vomiting, and fever.

All were transported to A.I. Dupont Hospital for Children.

Officials say the children are all alert and being evaluated.

A fire department official at the scene says a new hot water heater installed at the home yesterday, appears to have been installed improperly.

Delmarva Power Company technicians are at the home.

Follow Action News on Twitter

Get Action News on your website

Follow Action News on Facebook

Click here to get the latest Philadelphia news and headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys.


Load Comments