1. In a small bowl, combine the water, coffee granules, and coffee liqueur; stir to dissolve the coffee then set aside.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, blend the mascarpone cheese, egg substitute, and sugar until smooth; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold half of the whipped cream into the cheese mixture until thoroughly mixed.
4. Using one package of ladyfingers, quickly dip the ladyfingers into the coffee mixture one at a time and line the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish. Spoon half the cheese mixture evenly over the ladyfingers. Dip the remaining package of ladyfingers into the coffee mixture one at a time and place evenly over the cheese layer; top with the remaining cheese mixture.
5. Spoon the remaining whipped cream over the top and sprinkle with the cocoa. Cover and chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2008 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.