18-year-old dies from electrocution

October 10, 2009 8:00:13 PM PDT
A tragic accident at Williamson Trade School in Media, Pennsylvania. Medics were called to the Williamson Free School of Mechanical Trade in Delaware County Friday at around 2:00 p.m. for a report of person shocked.

18-year-old student Michael Savage Junior of Glenolden was transported to Crozer Chester Medical Center where doctors pronounced him dead. The cause of death is determined to be electrocution.

The school released this statement via their website tonight: "Due to the loss of one of our students, we are currently arranging for the care and grief counseling of the student body, faculty and staff. We will post further information as it becomes available".

LINK: http://www.williamson.edu/


Load Comments