Home destroyed, dog dies in Camden Co. fire

September 21, 2010 2:23:26 PM PDT
A house fire Tuesday afternoon in Camden County left a family homeless and claimed the life of a pet dog.

The fire broke out just after 1:00 p.m., inside the home along West Fourth Street in Runnemede.

Firefighters rushed to the scene, but the flames spread too quickly.

The home is a total loss.

The father and daughter inside were able to escape, however their dog could not.

It's believed that an electrical malfunction of some type caused the fire.


Load Comments