Cat injured in apartment fire

November 3, 2010 7:20:46 PM PDT
At least one cat was injured during an apartment fire in Stowe, Pennsylvania.

Chopper 6 HD was over a garden style apartment building located at 17 West Vine Street.

At around 6:53 p.m., fire broke out in the upper floors of the three story brick apartment building.

The 2-alarm fire was placed under control nearly an hour later.

Fire officials say the injured cat was treated for smoke inhalation.

There is no word on a cause for the fire.


Load Comments