Fire damages Collingdale swim club

March 1, 2011 1:02:33 PM PST
Firefighters battled a blaze at the Collingdale Swim Club in Delaware County.

The fire was reported around 11:40 a.m. at the club located at 300 Rhoades Avenue.

When firefighters arrived they found smoke pouring out of the building.

While the investigation into the fire is underway, the fire marshal believes an electrical problem sparked the fire.

No injuries have been reported.

An office, gathering hall, changing area and snack bar were damaged by the flames.

Load Comments