Cooking Time: 15 min
* 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
* 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
* 1/4 cup cooking sherry or dry white wine
* 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (about 1/2 pound)
* 1 cup sour cream
1. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add mushrooms, sherry, thyme, and seasoned salt, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until thoroughly warmed.
2. Add chicken and bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
Note: Serve this over 1 pound of cooked egg noodles.