Cooking Time: 20 min
- 8 hot dogs, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 cups complete pancake and waffle mix
- 1 cup root beer soda
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pancake and waffle mix and root beer soda; mix well.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Dip hot dog chunks into batter, coating evenly, then place in oil and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden on all sides. Place on a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with remaining hot dog chunks. Serve immediately.
Serve these with your favorite mustard or mustard sauce.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. © 2011 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.