The reward is being offered by PNC Bank and is being administered by the Citizens' Crime Commission in Philadelphia for information leading to the man's capture.
In each of the robberies, the suspect - utilizing various disguises and means of disguising his face - threatened bank employees with various handguns and either ordered them or forced them down to the ground before fleeing with money.
The FBI says the robber has worn gloves in each of the robberies, and has carried bags that he has ordered employees to put cash into.
The robber is described as a white male in his mid 30's to mid 40's, 5'11" to 6'2" tall, with a stocky build.
There have been no physical injuries during these robberies.
He is wanted for following armed bank robberies:
- 7/6/11, PNC Bank, 5325-A Limestone Rd, Wilmington, Delaware
- 6/23/11, PNC Bank, 3840 Kennett Pike, Rt. 52, Greenville, Delaware
- 5/27/11, Susquehanna Bank, 790 Route 41 Gap (Lancaster County) Pennsylvania
- 12/23/10, 1N 100 Old Forge Road, Kennett Square (East Marlborough Township, Chester Co.), Pennsylvania
- 8/20/10, WSFS Bank, 4401 Concord Pike, Wilmington, Delaware
- 3/9/10, Wilmington Trust, 151 Lantana Dr., Hockessin, Delaware
- 1/11/10, Wilmington Trust, 151 Lantana Dr., Hockessin, Delaware
- 9/4/09, PNC Bank, 5325-A Limestone Rd, Wilmington, Delaware
- 6/4/09, PNC Bank, 3840 Kennett Pike (Rt. 52) Greenville, Delaware