Worker electrocuted at Temple dentistry school

May 31, 2012 11:25:04 AM PDT
A worker is dead after being electrocuted at Temple University's Kornberg School of Dentistry.

The incident happened around 9:35 a.m. Wednesday at the school in the 3200 block of North Broad Street in North Philadelphia.

Police say 24-year-old Shawn McCool was found on the floor unconscious and bleeding after being electrocuted while changing light fixture.

McCool worked for contractor JJ White, which is involved in the renovations at the school.

There was no word on exactly how the accident happened or if there is an investigation ongoing.


Load Comments