Child hospitalized in Allentown fire

October 22, 2012 7:24:50 AM PDT
One child is hospitalized and dozens of families displaced after a fire in Allentown, Pennsylvania Sunday.

The fire started in the 1100 block of Chew Street.

Fire investigators say the flames broke out in the kitchen and then spread through the first floor.

Fire crews rescued a child from inside the home.

The child was taken to the hospital but there is no word on the condition.

The fire also burned the house next door.

The Red Cross is helping the victims.


Load Comments