New Jersey's health department says activity across the state is 'high.'
In New York City, youth soccer league players are no longer giving 'high fives.' Instead, they are bumping elbows to congratulate each other on good plays.
The Rebecca Grille restaurant in Springfield, Missouri, closed for 4 days, because more than half the staff was fighting the virus, and they didn't want to risk spreading it.
The thousands streaming into Park City, Utah for the annual Sundance Film Festival, will get an unusual bit of 'swag' - hand sanitizer, courtesy of the local hospital. Festival organizers are also taking other precautions, such as extra cleanings for common areas.
So health departments are scheduling more walk-in clinics for county residents. And doctors say it is not too late to get vaccinated, to protect yourself and your family.
Chester County will have several in the coming weeks, all at the Government Services Center, 601 Westown Rd., in West Chester.
January 18, 22, 25 - 9AM-4PM
January 23 - 11AM-6PMFlu shots are free for un-insured and under-insured county residents.
For others, the fees are:
Adults vaccine $25
High dose vaccine (ages 65+) $35
Children ages 6 mos-18 yrs Free
Intradermal flu vaccine (ages 18-65) $25
Camden County, New Jersey continues to schedule flu shot clinics for county residents.
There will be 4 in the next week:
January 17 ? Camden City Hall, 520 Market Street, 9:00 a.m. till noon
January 18 ? Gloucester Twp Municipal Building, 1261 Chews Landing Rd., 9:00 a.m. till noon
January 23 ? Stratford Senior/Community Center, 302 Union Ave., 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
January 28 - Bellmawr Regional Health Center, 35 Browning Road, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Delaware's Division of Public Health has scheduled more immunization clinics:
* Hudson State Service Center, age six months and older at 501 Ogletown Road, Newark, 19711. Call for appointment: (302) 283-7587
* Middletown Health Unit, age nine years and older at 214 North Broad Street, Middletown, 19709. Call for appointment: (302) 378-5200.
* Adams State Service Center, age six months and older at 546 S. Bedford Street Georgetown, 19947. Call for appointment: 302-856-5213.
* Williams State Service Cener, age six months and older, at 805 River Road Dover, 19901. Call for appointment: 302-857-5130.
* Milford Riverwalk: age three years and above at 253 NE Front Street Riverwalk Shopping Center, Milford, 19963. Call for appointment: 302-424-7130.
* Pyle State Service Center: age six months and older at 34314 Pyle Center Road, Frankford, 19945. Call for appointment at 302-732-9512.