Elderly couple hospitalized after Bucks Co. fire

December 25, 2012 1:20:42 PM PST
An elderly couple is being treated at an area hospital after they had to be removed from their Lower Southampton home during a fire.

The fire reportedly started around 11:30 a.m. in the 100 block of Orchard Lane.

Officials believe the fire broke out when the elderly woman, who uses an oxygen tank, began smoking.

She suffered burns to the face.

The fire was placed under control around 11:50 a.m.


Load Comments