Mother, daughter escape fire in Delco

January 11, 2013 3:57:07 AM PST
A mother and her daughter escaped from a fast moving house fire in Folcroft, Delaware County.

It happened around 2:30 Friday morning on the 900 block of Grant Road.

Authorities say the fire started in a vehicle under the deck and spread to some propane tanks nearby.

It took fire crews about half hour to bring the blaze under control.

No injuries were reported but the Red Cross was called in to assist the displaced family.


Load Comments