The incident took place at the ShopRite store at 1750 North Olden Avenue in Ewing Township.
Emergency officials say they initially received a call around 10:20 a.m. reporting a 70-year-old female was on the floor in the ShopRite complaining of being dizzy.
She, however, did not want to be taken to the hospital.
Just before 1:00 p.m., police were called to the same ShopRite when a 25-year-old woman passed out in the front of the store.
As police arrived on the scene, a 24-year-old male employee reported feeling nauseous.
Trenton Hazmat Team was then called to the store as a precaution.
The store was evacuated and no one was asked to leave the area until Trenton Hazmat could take some air readings.
Store management told emergency officials some work had been done on the store's heating system.
However, the system was checked and there were no problems with it.
As soon as the store was cleared and deemed safe by the Hazmat Team, the male employee and female customer were taken to the hospital for care.
The store was reopened at 2:41 p.m.