Dog swallows 111 pennies

<div class="meta image-caption"><div class="origin-logo origin-image none"><span>none</span></div><span class="caption-text">This is Jack, the Jack Russell terrier that swallowed 111 pennies. The 13-year-old pooch&#39;s owner rushed him to a Manhattan veterinarian for emergency surgery Friday March 9, 2013 and doctors put him under anesthesia and methodically removed all 111 coins.  (AP Photo&#47;BluePearl Veterinary Partners)</span></div>
March 13, 2013 10:07:27 AM PDT