Man suffers burns, dog killed in New Jersey fire

July 25, 2013 5:08:11 AM PDT
A man has suffered burns in a flash fire inside a camper that killed one of his dogs and injured two others.

The Asbury Park Press reports that fire fully engulfed the recreational vehicle around 10 p.m. Wednesday.

Police say the owner, Neal Cowe of Georgia, accidentally allowed gas to come into contact with the carburetor. Cowe is being treated for burns at a local hospital.

One dog was killed and animal control officers are caring for two others that suffered injuries.


Load Comments