Worker injured after electric shock at Montgomery County school

September 5, 2013 4:57:34 AM PDT
Police say an electrician was injured after receiving an electric shock while working at an elementary school in Skippack Township, Pennsylvania Wednesday night.

The incident occurred just before 10:00 p.m. at the Skippack Elementary School, located in the 4000 block of Heckler Road.

The electrician was working when he came in contact with a live line and was shocked.

He was taken to Einstein Hospital in East Norriton, Pennsylvania. So far, there is no word on his condition.

Montgomery County officials are investigating.


Load Comments