Carbon monoxide poisoning sends 3 to hospital in Logan

Click play to watch the report from Action News
November 5, 2013 9:42:11 AM PST
An apparent carbon monoxide leak has sent three people to the hospital in Logan.

Firefighters were called to a home in the 4900 block of North Warnock Street at 6:00 a.m. Tuesday.

They found a 66-year-old woman, a 46-year-old man and a 7-year-old boy experiencing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.

All three were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.

There was no immediate word on the source of the leak.


Load Comments