Bucks County nursing home evacuated due to fire

Click to watch the report from Action News
November 10, 2013 7:07:31 AM PST
A fire caused the evacuation of a nursing home in Bucks County Sunday morning

Fire crews were called out to the New Seasons Living Community in Chalfont shortly after 7:00 a.m.

The building was evacuated due to heavy smoke.

Fire crews discovered a small dryer fire that was contained to the dryer only.

The fire was quickly brought under control and residents were allowed back inside on the opposite side of the building.

No injuries were reported.


Load Comments