Worker suffers electric shock in Egg Harbor Twp.

November 14, 2013 12:12:06 PM PST
An employee of a contractor is hospitalized after he received an electrical shock at an FAA technical center in Atlantic County Thursday morning.

The incident happened around 10:40 a.m. at the William J. Hughes Technical Center in Egg Harbor Township.

The worker, who is an employee of an electrical contractor, was working in the main building at the technical center when the incident occurred.

The victim was then transported to an area hospital for treatment. His condition is unknown.

The Technical Center Safety Office said it is investigating the incident.


Load Comments