2 people sickened from carbon monoxide in Norristown

Watch the report from Action News
November 21, 2013 6:36:04 AM PST
Officials say two people were sickened from carbon monoxide fumes in Norristown, Pennsylvania early Thursday morning.

The incident occurred just before midnight on the 1700 block of Dartmouth Drive.

Police arrived to find two people standing outside, complaining of dizziness and nausea.

Both victims were flown to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

There was no immediate word on their conditions.

PECO crews were called to the scene to try and locate the source of the carbon monoxide.


Load Comments