2 treated for carbon monoxide in West Oak Lane

Watch report from Action News
November 23, 2013 8:20:16 AM PST
Two people were overcome by carbon monoxide in Philadelphia's West Oak Lane section.

The victims, a man and woman, were sickened in a home on the 1500 block of Conlyn Street just before 11:30 p.m.

Fire crews quickly determined significantly high readings of carbon monoxide and began ventilating the property.

The man and woman were treated at the scene, one of the was taken to Einstein Medical Center for further treatment.

Officials checked out two neighboring homes as a precaution.

The incident was declared under control around 12:30 a.m.

There is no word on the origin of the fumes.

The incident remains under investigation.


Load Comments