Several people sickened from carbon monoxide in Rhawnhurst home

December 2, 2013 2:33:29 PM PST
Officials say several people were sickened from carbon monoxide in a home in the city's Rhawhurst section early Monday morning.

The incident was reported around 4:00 a.m. inside a home in the 2000 block of Lansing Street.

Several people felt ill and went to the hospital as a precaution.

One neighbors home was evacuated for a short time.

There is no word on what caused the high levels of fumes.

PGW crews were called to the scene to assess the situation.