3 hospitalized after hazmat incident in Bucks County

Watch report from Action News
February 4, 2014 8:43:00 PM PST
Three people were taken to the hospital after a possible hazard material incident in Bucks County Tuesday night.

Emergency crews responded to a hazmat situation on the 100 block of Elephant Road around 6:30 p.m.

Officials say residents were sickened after carbon dioxide fumes came through an old well in the basement.

All three were taken to Doylestown Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.

The incident remains under investigation.


Load Comments