March 6, 2014 --Find out the stores where you should never pay full price... and why.
- J. Crew. J. Crew has steadily gotten more expensive throughout the years, but over the past couple of years they've been releasing coupons nearly as often as the other retailers on this list. You can normally find a J. Crew coupon at least once a week. Sometimes it will be an extra percentage discount on their sale section while other times it will be 25 to 30 percent off full-priced items. (Sometimes you might get really lucky and also score free shipping.)
- Ann Taylor. Honestly, I've never once looked at the Ann Taylor (ANN) website and not found a coupon available. If you don't see one on the day you are order, come back the next day.
- The Body Shop. I remember being a teenager and not being allowed to shop at The Body Shop because it was too expensive. These days they frequently offer 50 percent off site-wide deals, as well as buy one get one deals. Additionally, discounted vouchers for The Body Shop regularly pop up on Groupon.
- Kohl's. There are so many ways to save at Kohl's (KSS) these days. In addition to the store's regular coupons that can usually save you anywhere from 15 to 25 percent (sometimes 30 percent if you have a Kohl's charge card), be on the lookout for their Gold Star Clearance Days when prices get heavily slashed, and you can almost always earn $10 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent. Kohl's Cash can then be used on your next $10 and up purchase.
- Gap. There are maybe one to two days each week when you won't find a Gap coupon listed on their website. Gap (GPS) sends out near-daily emails with new codes. In addition to the frequent online codes, coupons are frequently released for Gap Outlet.
If you head to any of these sites and are unable to find a coupon highlighted be sure to check out a coupon aggregator site like retailmenot.com for any available codes.