Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire

March 7, 2014 11:10:14 AM PST
Trenton firefighters struck a second alarm while battling a blaze at a home Friday afternoon.

It was around 12:45 p.m. when crews were called to the 500 block of South Broad Street.

When firefighters arrived they found heavy fire in the upper floors and roof of the home and struck a second alarm.

There were several residents home when the fire broke out, but everyone was able to get out safely.

Officials say that a neighbors helped some of the residents escape the burning home.

It is unclear at this time what sparked the fire.


Load Comments