3 hospitalized from carbon monoxide in West Philadelphia

March 28, 2014 8:07:43 PM PDT
Three people have been hospitalized after high levels of carbon monoxide was found in a West Philadelphia home Friday night.

Officials were called out to the unit block of North Salford Street around 9:00 p.m. after residents became sick.

Officials say high levels of carbon monoxide were found in the residence.

All three people were taken to Hahnmann University Hospital for what appeared to be non-life threatening injuries.

The incident remains under investigation.

Load Comments