Around 12:30 p.m. Friday, a female student reported feeling ill.
College officials say it was determined that the student had been exposed to chemical benzyl bromide while in the chemistry building on campus.
Because the student had traveled into the library and dining hall prior to getting treatment, both those building were evacuated and checked by Hazmat teams for any additional exposure.
The dining hall and library have been cleared and reopened.
"Hazmat teams have cleared the chemistry building. Occupants will be allowed to re-enter in approximately 15-20 minutes. No contamination was found in any of the buildings checked," a message read on the college's website just before 2:00 p.m.
The student was transported to Capital Health Regional Medical Center as a precautionary measure but was in good condition when she left campus.