HAMILTON TWP., N.J. (WPVI) --Two people were injured in a garage fire at a home in Mercer County.
The fire broke out just before 5 p.m. Sunday in the unit block of Tar Heels Drive in Hamilton Township, New Jersey.
Police believe the driver of a vehicle located in the garage had a medical episode and the car overheated, causing the fire.
The driver and another resident of the home was taken to the hospital.
No word on the condition of the driver. The other victim was treated and released.
The fire was contained to the garage, and brought under control in less than an hour, officials said.