Firefighters investigated a report of high levels of carbon monoxide found inside a high-rise apartment complex in Wilmington Delaware.
The incident happened around 9:30 a.m. Thursday at the Luther Towers on the 1200 block of North Harrison Street.
The high levels of CO were found on the second and third floors of the complex that houses senior citizens.
The entire building was forced to evacuate.
Crews ventilated the building and Delmarva Power also arrived on the scene.
Officials say the gas heating system in the basement is to blame for the high CO levels.
One victim was taken to an area hospital for evaluation.
No word on that person's condition.
High levels of CO found inside Wilmington apartment complex