GREENBRIER, TN (WPVI) --Friends and family are remembering a teenager who died after he reportedly drank racing fuel.
Logan Shane Stephenson, 16, was found dead in his bedroom last Thursday after hanging out with his best friend the night before, WKRN reports.
That friend was rushed to an area hospital in critical condition.
Greenbrier Police Chief K.D. Smith told WKRN, "Investigators found out the best friends had drank racing fuel mixed with soda. People put racing fuel in sports cars even drag racing cars. It has a very high alcohol content and can be fatal if consumed."
Investigators believe teens drink racing fuel to get drunk or high. Two other students also confessed to drinking the mixture, but are OK.
Logan's family is now raising money to educate students about things adults never thought to warn their children about - like drinking race fuel, WKRN reports.
Smith said, "That's what we want to put out - if you're doing it to get high or the drunkenness from it, it's not worth it."