4 sickened by CO fumes in Bear, Del.

EMBED </>More Videos

An 8-year-old is among four people in Bear, Delaware being treated for exposure to carbon monoxide. (WPVI)

An 8-year-old is among four people in Bear, Delaware being treated for exposure to carbon monoxide.

The incident happened around 12:30 a.m. Thursday inside a house on the unit block of Treelane Drive.

Police say there were high levels of gas in the home.

All victims were taken to Christiana Hospital for treatment.

Neighboring homes were being checked as a precaution, but so far no reports of CO in those houses.

Delmarva Power was called to the scene to investigate the cause of the leak.

Related Topics:
newscarbon monoxidedel. newschildrenBear
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments