2 hopitalized after CO found in Queen Village home in Philadelphia

EMBED </>More Videos

Two people were hospitalized after being exposed to potentially deadly carbon monoxide fumes in their Philadelphia home. (WPVI)

Two people were hospitalized after being exposed to potentially deadly carbon monoxide fumes in their Philadelphia home.

First responders were called to the 100 block of Fitzwater Street in the city's Queen Village section before 4 a.m. Monday.

PGW workers were already on the scene and had detected high levels of CO in the home.

Medics took two female residents to Jefferson University Hospital.

There was no immediate word on their ages or conditions.

Inspectors were working to determine the source of the deadly fumes.
Related Topics:
newscarbon monoxidephilly newsSouth Philadelphia
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments