POINT BREEZE (WPVI) --Philadelphia firefighters were on the scene of an underground fire where small fires are breaking out inside the basement of a business in the Point Breeze section.
Crews were called to the 1400 block of Point Breeze Avenue around 6:15 a.m. Saturday because of elevated levels of carbon monoxide.
They arrived to find several small fires from an electric service line that caught fire.
So far, there are no evacuations or injuries.
One customer lost power and PECO is working to restore their service.
Officials are trying to determine why the line caught on fire.