Gas leak forces evacuation at Upper Darby strip mall

EMBED </>More News Videos

A gas leak forced the evacuation of a strip mall in Upper Darby Friday morning. (WPVI)

A gas leak forced the evacuation of a strip mall in Upper Darby Friday morning.

It happened just before 10:30 a.m. on the 100 block of South 69th Street.

PECO crews are on the scene as firefighters continue to ventilate the area.

No one was hurt.
Related Topics:
newsgas leakpecopa. newsUpper Darby Township
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments