An Ohio teen's mom says it is a miracle her son is still alive, after a fireworks explosion in the family's minivan.
A look inside the Nissan shows the charred aftermath.
It happened just after 14-year-old Jonah Mauri's mom stepped out of the vehicle on the way to a 4th of July party in Dayton.
Police say the teen lit a coil of fireworks fuse, sending the minivan up in flames.
A passerby put the blaze out with a fire extinguisher.
The teen suffered burns on 25-percent of his body.
His mom says he is in good spirits.
She hopes the incident can be a lesson in fireworks safety for others.
Ohio teen burned in minivan fireworks explosion