Samsung phone blamed for Ohio house blaze

EMBED </>More Videos

An Ohio woman says her Samsung phone burst into flames while charging.

An Ohio woman says her Samsung phone burst into flames while charging.

It left parts of her bedroom charred.

The Samsung S-7 Edge was shattered, but still intact.

Danielle Boutilier says the phone had been overheating since she bought it two months ago.

She mailed the phone to Samsung asking for a new one, but she says they sent it back.

Her phone is now with her insurance company.

She is waiting to hear from Samsung.
Related Topics:
newssamsungsmartphonesu.s. & worldfire
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments