NJ school determined safe after possible gas leak

A Gloucester County, New Jersey school has been determined safe after a possible gas leak Wednesday morning.

It happened at the Kindle School around 8 a.m. along the 200 block of Washington Avenue in Pitman.

The police and gas company were called after fumes were reported in the area.

The school was evacuated as a precaution, but has since been cleared for students and faculty to return.

There were no injuries reported.
Related Topics:
newsschoolgas leakevacuationn.j. newsPitman Borough
(Copyright ©2016 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments