Homeowner suffers smoke inhalation in Burlco house fire

A homeowner was overcome by smoke during a fire in Palmyra, New Jersey.

It happened around 11:45 p.m. Friday on the 500 block of West 2nd Street.

Firefighters arrived to flames throughout the entire house.

Crews quickly went to work to get the blaze under control.

The victim was taken to Jefferson University Hospital for treatment.

The cause of the fire is still being determined.

Related Topics:
house firen.j. newsPalmyra
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments