TOBYHANNA TWP., Pa. --A group of kids found themselves sick after visiting a water park in the Poconos.
All of the kids were riding a water coaster with flumes and enclosed tunnels.
Roman Moss was one of 10 kids who experienced breathing problems at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center.
"We got on the ride and after the first drop, my friend started hacking and through the whole thing I was coughing. And once I got off, I didn't feel so good," he said.
The youngsters were taken to a first aid center and ambulances were called.
One parent says the chlorine levels were high on the ride.
Kalahari resort officials say the problem was an isolated incident and only the one water attraction was affected.