GLASSBORO, N.J. (WPVI) --Firefighters battled a blaze on the campus of Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey Friday.
It happened around 11:30 a.m. in a unit located inside of Mimosa Hall, which is a residential building on campus.
The building has been evacuated, and no injuries have been reported.
The building has sustained fire and water damage, the extent of which is not yet known.
No word at this time on what may have sparked the blaze.
Send a breaking news alert to Action News
Report a correction or typo
Learn more about the 6abc family of apps